Stress-Free Traveling is Not a MythPosted: April 11, 2012
Spring Break is finally here. You have made your airline reservations, the bags are packed, the family is in the car and you are on your way to the airport. You cannot wait for that fantastic trip to the exotic locale your family has dreamt about all year. You get to the airport and everything is great…. however, as you are attempting to catch the next flight on your itinerary, your flight is delayed – now what? After much hassle, headache and general hysteria, your flight is ready to go. You finally arrive at your paradise destination only to find that your bags have not arrived and will not be arriving any time soon…if at all.
As much as we may hate to admit it, these kinds of things and more can happen and are pretty much unavoidable. But, did you know these issues can be handled before you make any travel arrangements?
Below is a list of ways travel insurance can set your mind at ease and allow you to enjoy your trip:
- Paying for missed flights or finding replacement flights
- Reimbursement for lost luggage
- Emergency prescriptions and local doctor recommendations
- Replacement of lost or stolen items
- Medical treatment and evacuation
- Reimbursement for non-refundable expenses
- Reimbursement due to inclement weather
If you have questions about travel insurance, contact Rose Marshburn at email@example.com or call (910) 455-7576 and ask for Rose.